Applicant may have chosen to cancel your R350 SRD grant application due to a change in your employment status and realised that you no longer need the grant.
If it happens that your circumstances change and as a result, you lose your source of income, then you may have to consider reinstating your R350 grant application. This is how Sassa has advised that you apply the following steps do it.
How To Reinstate R350 SRD Grant
- Log on to: https://srd.sassa.gov.za
- Under the Tab- ‘Reinstate my cancelled application’
- Type in the ID number, mobile number and click on send pin
- You will receive an SMS with an One Time Pin number
- Enter the OTP and click verify
- Choose a reason to reinstate the (Reasons: Cancelled in error, No longer have income, Other)
- A message will display- Are you sure you want to reinstate the grant
- To continue to reinstate, the client should click YES.
For any additional information, you can visit the Sassa website or contact them on their toll-free helpline on 0800 601 011.
How To Reinstate Your R350 Grant Online
- Go to the SRD website.
- Scroll all the way down to the last tab – Under the Cancel My Application tab, click on ‘reinstate my cancelled grant application’
- Insert your ID number and mobile number in the required fields.
- Click on the ‘send pin’ button.