Location: Johannesburg, ZA
Company: Engen Limited
Purpose of the Job
To undergo a 2-year trainee management programme, serving as a feeder to the Logistics & Distribution key and critical roles with focus on managing the operations, storage, handling, and bulk distribution process of petroleum products in a most cost-effective manner and with consideration to HSEQ (Health, Safety, Environment and Quality) to effectively support marketing objectives, thereby contributing to the optimization of profit opportunities.
Who You Are
- You are self-motivated individual with strong business acumen
- You are process driven, meticulous and consistent in application
- You are an expert in people management and have managed team dynamics (i.e., third-party contractor management)
- You are passionate about breaking barriers and are customer centric focused
- You have experience in IR related matters with focus on team management
- You have excellent communication, interpersonal skills with exceptional stakeholder engagement skills and experience
- Register Your Cv at Spar
- Nandos Now Hiring
- Apply for Mr Price available Jobs and Register your CVs
- Boxer Cashiers,Cleaners and Security Jobs
- You have a reputation for transparency, integrity and you are trustworthy
- You have built successful teams through delegation, ensuring execution of deadlines timeously
- Demonstrate Engen’s PCB (Petronas Cultural Beliefs) values
What you’ll have done before:
- NQF Level 7 (BTech or Degree in Engineering)
- 1-3 years operations experience
- Oil and Gas or Plant/Terminal Operations Management
- Ability to work successfully in an ever-changing environment and navigate ambiguity
Exciting Challenges you might face in the role
- Applies knowledge of the union dynamics to advance the organisation’s mandate
- Driving the volumes to OTIF (On time in full) and HSEQ
- Manages Langlaagte Terminal as South African economic business hub
- Effectively driving on time deliver to meet the customer SLA (Service level agreement)
- Operate effectively, even when things are not certain, or the way forward is not clear
What you’ll be doing
- Proactively overseeing that KRA/KPI’s timelines assigned are met
- Building and leverage on relationships with internal, external stakeholders and local authorities
- Leading and keeping the teams motivated to remain focused on targets
- Ensures that HSEQ compliance is maintained in Terminal including 3rd party agreement
- Travelling to various depots around the country to gain exposure on different Depot operation functions
– Zenex House (Johannesburg)
Job Advert Closing Date: All job adverts close five days after date posted
Engen’s approved Employment Equity plans and targets will be considered as part of the recruitment process.
We welcome applications from people with disabilities. Let us know how we can accommodate you to participate in the recruitment process.
- The appointment will be made in line with Engen’s Employment Equity Strategy.
- All applications must be submitted to the contact person/ numbers provided & in the manner requested.
- If not submitted by the closing date, your application will automatically not be considered.
- Engen does not guarantee that you will be called for an interview or appointed by virtue of your application.
- Engen reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Job Segment: Manager, Engineer, Management, Engineering