Home Contents Insurance

Spread the love

If your house burnt down today, could you afford to replace everything (including your wardrobe) tomorrow? If the answer is ‘no’, then you need to insure your household belongings against fire, theft, water, wind and storm damage – you need MiWay’s Home Contents Insurance, MiHomeStuff.

Why choose MiWay’s Home Contents Insurance?

  • Affordable premiums, low flat excess
  • By simply applying for and taking out your insurance policy online, MiWay will pay you an average full month’s premium after 3 months full premiums are received. **
  • Award-winning, customer service and a hassle free claims process  – you can even manage the process online!
  • Free Household Emergency Assistance
  • Alternative accommodation should your building be unfit to live in following an incident *

* Terms & Conditions apply
** Online Terms & Conditions Apply

Fill in your details below to get a quote

First name Surname Cellphone number

MiWay’s Contents Insurance product covers all your personal possessions inside your home belonging to you and the members of your household who live with you – this includes TVs, furniture, clothing, curtains, loose carpets etc. MiWay will also cover items in your outbuildings, whether separate from your home or not.

Additional Home Insurance Options

Additional options such as extended theft cover; cover for loss due to power surges and dips as well as extended cover for your garden and leisure equipment can also be added to your home contents insurance policy.

If you’re concerned about the additional risk imposed on your home when you leave it unoccupied during your holidays or business trips, contact us by logging into MiXpress or by giving us a call on 0860 64 64 64.

» For more information, consult our policy wording

Looking for Buildings Insurance cover?

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *